Monday, June 30, 2008

Hello Dere!

Scott and I attended a wedding in Augusta this past weekend. The bride was a woman who was in Scott's group at a church camp 20 years ago. He wrote to each of the group afterward but Casie is the only one who continued writing (now emailing). He has watched her grow as a Christian and from teen to bride. She is the recreation director for her church. We decided to use the weekend to visit Josh, Nikki, & Eli, too. We drove to Buford on Friday, then to Augusta, Saturday, and back to Buford, Saturday night. Sunday morning, Nikki was playing with Eli. He would pick up an animal and say "Hello dere, how are you?" to another animal. I had to get my camera. We didn't get the "how are you?", but I did learn that a camel and polar bear can be friends even though their native habitats are extremely different.

2 comments:

amy said...

gotta LOVE my nephew!!! that kid rocks!!

amy said...

gotta LOVE my nephew!!! that kid rocks!!