The whole family went to Myrtle Beach last week. I love watching the grandchildren interact. They aren't together very often, so everytime it is different. I didn't take many pictures. Nikki & Amy were taking much better ones. I did take a few videos. Nikki took some with my recorder too. I put together a few of them below. Besides the ones on the beach, there are some moments at Alligator Adventure and Barefoot Landing. I tried to upload it here but it was big and taking too long, so I put it on Youtube. Click on the sunrise from our balcony to see our vacation video.

The following video was taken the morning that we left. Quinn and Eli were doctors examining Harper. They both put on their swim goggles to see better. I am not sure what Quinn said he saw in her ear. Scott thought it was a kitty cat - maybe Amy will know.
Calling Dr. Eli and Dr. Quinn, Medicine Men
1 comment:
YAY!!! thanks so much Mama and Daddy for another GREAT family vacation! thanks for waking up early and feeding/entertaining the five kids so we could get some extra sleep! thanks for the yummy food and the super cool trips to Alligator Adventure and the Aquarium and for watching the boys while we had a date night!
and yes... Quinn did say there was a Kitty Cat in Harper's ear. Dr. Buffa always says she is looking for different animals when she is scoping out the kiddos crevices or listening to their chests and bellies! too funny that he said that to Harper!!
Post a Comment