Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Babies!!

I finished Baby Scoggins' quilt top on Monday and took it to the quilter yesterday. I will post a photo later. My children are telling me this may be my last one. I was thinking about that as I finished it. I don't think I will be cross stitching when my grandchildren are old enough to get married..... so no wedding quilts. My time is running out for keeping the girls every other week, too. They are such a joy. Two of the most precious sights, sleeping babies and giggling babies. It just fills my heart everytime. I am eagerly awaiting the call to go to Missouri to meet my newest joy, just a few more weeks. Life is good. God is good, all the time.

2 comments:

Josh Puckett said...

Amen

amy said...

WOOHOOOOO... can't wait to see the quilt!! can't wait for you guys to come up... that means the baby is on his way out.