Eli's day care teacher called Nikki on Wednesday to tell her that Eli was covered in what sounded like hives. The doctor said it was a food allergy. So I volunteered to keep him at home until he had recovered. On Thursday, he was feeling okay, even though he still had splotches, so we decided to get out of the house on a beautiful Spring day. We went to Little Mulberry Park. It is a wonderful place for people of all ages. There is an especially nice playground area. Eli loves the swings, both little and big kid swings. I think he would have stayed on them all day, as long as you push him. He did play on the fort with the slides and the sand area. I didn't think about taking my camera so there aren't any accompanying pics. On Friday we went to the Mall of Georgia and he played on the playground there and then we had lunch with Aunt Susan. After his nap we went for a walk in Historic Buford. I was glad that he felt fine as he was recooperating, so we could still have fun. All of the hives appeared to be gone when I left Saturday morning. Since I didn't post any pictures, I am posting the beginning of a video where Eli is calling me. This was taken several months ago.
2 comments:
tee hee hee! "G" cheese!! love that kid. wish you lived closer to us, so you could run up for a few days!
Cute!! He loved spending time with G!
Post a Comment