We have lived in NC for 3 winters and this is our first snowfall! It looks like we only got 1-2 inches and is starting to thaw. For a few more pictures
I didn't know you guys got snow!! I LOVE IT! Chuck's mom called and said that it was snowing (can't remember if it was yesterday or the day before), but I didn't know it made it's way to N.C., too!!
3 comments:
Wow,Becky, it is beautiful. It also snowed here and is starting to melt.it was enough for Burt to be out of school anyway!!!
That looks awesome!!! I'm posting pics later of our snowfall.....
I didn't know you guys got snow!! I LOVE IT! Chuck's mom called and said that it was snowing (can't remember if it was yesterday or the day before), but I didn't know it made it's way to N.C., too!!
Post a Comment