Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas Videos

The following two videos were taken with my new Flip video recorder that Scott gave me for Christmas. The first one, I took, is of Quinn telling me to stop taking his picture because he is trying to do something. I am not sure, but I think that is usually why you take video, because someone is doing something :) The second one, Josh took, is Eli singing "Twinkle, Twinkle" in our basement or as he says "Twankle, Twankle". Josh couldn't get him to sing at first, then when he started Eli didn't want to give up the microphone. That is Quinn singing a little in the background but he would not sing into the mic.

2 comments:

amy said...

that is my sassy 2 yr old for sure!

i love eli singing. i didn't go downstairs to hear him when they were down there. that is too funny!

christy said...

I love the videos, Quinn has such a great personality.