This weekend Scott & I went to the cabin. Although I didn't think of it until we arrived, it was the perfect place to remember Daddy on Father's Day. He is imprinted on every part of that place. So many good memories, with him in the center of all of them. Someone once said that Heaven looks like whatever you think Heaven should. That's why they call it Heaven. My daddy's Heaven must look like a small cabin on the Ellijay River. I miss you Daddy.

This is a picture of Daddy that is hanging up at the cabin, taken when he was in the military. Just kidding, it is Daddy but I am not quite that old!
On Sunday we celebrated Annabel & Harper's first birthday. They are such a joy! With their sweet smiles, they will soon have the boys lined up around the corner. The following is a video of my girls enjoying their cake! Annabel decided her hands were in the way so she just went for the cake :)
No comments:
Post a Comment