Monday, March 23, 2009

Eli Singing and His Sisters

While visiting Josh, Nikki & Eli this past weekend, Eli starting singing the theme song from the TV show Cops. Nikki asked him where he learned it and he said from one of the boys at daycare. I thought I would share it. He is really communicating with and about his sisters. He will go up to Nikki and say, "I want to give my babies a kiss", and kiss her belly. One time he told her he wanted to feel his babies move. He put his hand on her belly and laughed when he felt it. I asked him if they were dancing and he said, "no, one of my sisters made the other one laugh".

3 comments:

Sharon said...

he is so cute

Nicole Puckett said...

I still can't believe he knows that song...

amy said...

ha!ha!ha! crackin' up about that one!!