Last weekend we were going to visit Josh, Nikki & Eli in Buford and attend a surprise birthday party for our friend, Eddie Mayfield. Eli had a virus all week and Nikki kept him home. We drove down on Thursday night, so we could keep Eli and they could both work on Friday. We arrived after he had gone to bed, so the first time I saw him was when he woke up Friday morning. The video below is what he was wearing. It is an old little league ball uniform that Josh had worn many years ago. It won't be long until it fits him and he is stepping up to bat just like his dad. I can't believe how fast my grandchildren are growing!
4 comments:
hopefully it will be a while till it fits him . I don't want him to be that big yet.
Cute!! I'm glad you got a pic of it... I didn't even think to. Awesome!
that is so funny! i can't believe you kept that old uniform! i'm with josh... i don't want eli to get that big yet, either!
Super cute!! I love that Eli keeps turning and turning.... that kid is awesome.
Post a Comment