As I was being thankful this past weekend, I guess my top five would be:
1. God and His unending and amazing mercy and love
2. My family
3. My friends
4. Good health
5. My memories of my life so far and my dreams of the future
I was going to put Georgia Tech beating Georgia for the first time in SEVEN years but that would just be tacky. We had a great Thanksgiving. Those of us who could went to our family cabin in Ellijay. We missed Carol & her family and Amy & hers. We celebrated the fact that our family will increase next year (see Number 2 above). When I thought of Number 5, I thought of all of our past that makes us what we are and without hopes and dreams the future seems very dismal. So thank you God, family and friends for Thanksgiving 2008.
1 comment:
i'd agree on all fronts... especially about Eli being 'one cute kid'. wish we could have been there on thanksgiving, too. maybe some year we'll live closer & we'll be able to hang out at thanksgiving AND christmas!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment