Friday, April 18, 2008

A Week for Gram



At Amy's request, I was fortunate to be able to spend a week with her and her family. I was a little apprehensive at first about taking care of the boys alone, especially about venturing from the house. In the past, I have always had Scott there to help. But when we were out, my concerns were unfounded. Both boys were obedient and Trip is very good helping with Quinn. Good job, Amy and Chuck! Since the weather for the first part of the week was terrible (snow flurries on Sunday), I took crafts and projects to do inside. We decorated a shirt for Mom, decorated a treasure box, made lunch bag puppets & cookies. The last day the weather was cooperating and we were able to go to the park for our first "Party at the Park". (No, Quinn it wasn't Potty at the Park.) We spent the morning at the playground, then we went on a Nature Walk and the boys collected "nature" in their bags (rocks, sticks, dirt from the ball field). On Saturday, Amy and Chuck went out on Date Night and Sunday, Amy and I had Girl's Afternoon. It was really a great week for me, thanks for asking me (and Scott for not complaining too much).

1 comment:

amy said...

mama... YOU'RE THE BEST. i love you!